DISCLAIMER / DISCLOSURE & ONLINE AGREEMENT
1. Freight Broker Agent School LLC is known publicly the Freight Broker Agent School or Course. We strive to give you the optimum chance for success in this industry. We do not promise nor guarantee and/or imply that you and/or that your application of our services/training course will improve your business and/or increase your revenues. The time it takes an individual and/or business to get established will vary per person, and there is no promise and/or guarantees that you will in fact, be able to get established as a Freight Broker or Broker Agent. As this depends solely upon your own efforts, abilities, and/or determination to forward your career goals. As we have stated, "What you put into this - is what you will get out of it". Setting up and starting a new business takes time, and is NOT an over-the-night business. Customer understands and agrees that there are "No Refunds" or "Chargebacks" using PayPal or any other forms of payment in any shape or form. "ALL SALES ARE FINAL".
Notice To Former Students: Due to COVID we were ask not to train at our office due to individuals coming in from all across to train. We now only offer online live beginners internet training course to individuals/students. But the upside to this is that you don't have to travel and/or pay for a hotel and/or car rental.
2. As an "Agent" you will be given instructions on how to broker a load from start to finish. What to look for before signing on with a Broker, as a Broker Agent. It is up to you solely to contact the Broker's yourself for a position as an Agent. We will instruct you on what to questions ask, what to watch for on the agreement between broker and agent, to make sure you pick a good Broker to work for. You will receive a list of Brokers that are looking for Agents list. It is then up to you, to call the Freight Broker's and it's up to you to convince the Freight Broker your willing to do the work. It will be up the the Freight Broker whether they will sign up on as an Agent for their company. We do not guarantee placement, even though we do have Freight Brokers every once in a while take on a new Agent, and we are more than happy to refer you to them when available. All and/or any of our "Training Manuals" and/or "Training Materials" are "EMAILED VIA PDF" along with log in information for the Online Live Conferencing or Recorded Class and/or Course.
3. As a "Freight Broker" you will be given instruction on the basics of how to broker a load from start to finish. How to set up your business as a corporation as a freight brokerage business or as an an agent. Instruct where to get your license, surety bond or trust, process agent and insurance (if wanting to be a full freight broker. We will also share information on how to bring on agents, once you get established as a full freight broker in this industry. All and/or any of our "Training Manuals" and/or "Training Materials" are "EMAILED VIA PDF" along with log in information for the Online Live Conferencing or Recorded Class and/or Course. We do not teach accounting or the laws and regulations of becoming a freight broker. We are not attorney's.
4. As with any service-oriented business, successful and/or unsuccessful use of our services and/or training will vary widely among our clients depending on many factors, including but not limited to the clients’ you contact, your marketing skills, creative motivation, level of effort, individual expertise, current business contacts, business experience, cost of doing business, personal capital needs and the ability to identify opportunity and understand the freight broker industry. We also know that some of our clients will not implement our service program, applying the necessary time and effort to establish a service-oriented business: We obviously cannot compel you to implement our services nor can we ensure and verify that you fully understand the nature of this industry and its demands. We supply you tools to go into this industry, but it is up to the student to go research it whether you want to be a Freight Broker or an Agent.
5. Our class / course offer our "Training Manual" and/or "Training Materials" used during our class comes with the service and/or training of instructions. Everything is sent via-email as a PDF. The use of the information should be based upon your own due diligence and judgment on how best to use the training of our service. You should not view our company’s services and/or training as responsible for any success and/or failure of your business. Your decision to purchase this "Training Manual" and/or "Training Materials" used during training online, and the use this information and/or services and/or training should be based on your own due diligence. The sole key to your success depends upon each individual.
6. Customer understands and legally agrees that once payment(s) are paid and received by ShippersCarriers.com LLC and/or "Freight Broker Agent School LLC" for any reason at all that our instructor(s) become sick, ill or can not teach the "Freight Broker Agent School" class, only the payment(s) for the class will be refunded in full. The customer understands and agrees to pay their own airfare, hotels, rental car, and that the customer will not be paid or refund any monies in any shape or form in the case, there is a cancellation of the "Freight Broker Agent School" class.
7. All "Training Manual and/or Training Materials" is "Copyrighted" by law and may NOT be copied in any shape or form by law. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. 2000-2021©Copyright Freight Broker Agent School. All Rights Reserved. Once payment is made and/or received all and/or any "Training Manual" and/or "Training Materials" are "Email Via PDF Files" to customer and/or student before class date(s).
8. Customer and/or Student agrees and understand they sign, date and initial our "Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure Agreement" in order to receive all or any "Training Manual" and/or "Training Materials" via PDF through email. Whether a Written and/or Electronic Signatures using DocuSign (“E-Sign Act”). You must affirmatively consent to receive this information electronically, and by clicking “agree,” “consent,” or otherwise making a similar indication of consent in connection with this agreement or other electronic information, you are consenting to receive electronic information via-Email in PDF Form all or any "Training Manual and/or Training Materials".
9. Note: Once payment is made and received by in either part or full payment "ALL SALES ARE FINAL". Customer understands and agrees that are "NO REFUNDS or any CHARGEBACKS" are allowed or given, in any shape or form using a credit or debit card or PayPal in any shape or form. PayPal has been advised of this disclaimer. You are purchasing either/or "Training Manual and/or Training Materials" only. The education is added as a service to the purchase. We have the right to make any changes whether written, verbal or documents to our website as we so choose.
Note: We reserve the right to refund any student/customer if we see fit to.
10. The student and/or individual(s) may not record and/or record any of video conferencing classes with instructor. The student and/or individual gives the company stated as the Freight Broker Agent School LLC and/or the instructor of the class the student attended the right to publish any recordings, videos, and/or written commits and/or referrals by student and/or individual in any media format.
10. We do not cover the following information in the class/course.
How to use a TMS Software - We supply a list of TMS (in our Password are for our students only) you must go do your own research to choose which is best for you, if decide to use one. The software company will break down how to use their system. We suggest that you ask for their demos to try them out before purchasing to verify easy to use for you, and verify that it is in your price range.
As per becoming a freight broker, it is up to you to do your own research on the Laws and regulations of becoming a freight broker. We do not teach or give legal advice concerning this.
Our Motto: "It doesn't hurt to light one candle with another". Share the knowledge!