DISCLOSURE / DISCLAIMER AND ONLINE AGREEMENT
1. Freight Broker Agent School LLC is known publicly the Freight Broker Agent School and/or Course. We strive to give you the optimum chance for success in this industry. We do not promise, nor guarantee, and/or imply that you and/or that your application of our services/training course will improve your business and/or increase your revenues. The time it takes an individual and/or business to get established will vary per person, and there is no promise, and/or guarantees that you will in fact be able to become established as a Freight Broker or Broker Agent. As this depends solely upon your own efforts, abilities, and/or determination to go forward with your career goals, and knowledge. As we have stated, "What you put into this - is what you will get out of it". Setting up and starting a new business takes time, and this is NOT an over-the-night business. Customer/Students understands, and agrees that there are "No Refunds" or "Chargebacks" using PayPal or any other forms of payment in any shape or form. "ALL SALES ARE FINAL" once payment is made.
Notice To Former Students: Due to COVID we were ask not to train at our office due to individuals coming in from all across to train. We now only offer online live beginners internet training course to individuals/students. But the upside to this is that you don't have to travel and/or pay for a hotel and/or car rental.
2. As an "Agent" you will be given basic instructions on how to broker a load. What to look for before signing on with a Broker, as a Broker Agent. It is up to you solely to contact the Broker's yourself, for a position as an Agent. We will supply questions to ask, what to watch for on their agreement that they may have. This will help you to pick a good Broker to work for. You will receive a list of Brokers that are looking for Agents list. It is then up to you to call the Freight Broker's, and it's up to you to convince the Freight Broker to allow you to work for and with them. It will be up the the Freight Broker to decide whether they will sign you on as an Agent for their company. We do not guarantee placement. We do have Freight Brokers every once in a while take on a new agent, and we are more than happy to refer you to them when this is available. All and/or any of our "Training Manuals" and/or "Training Materials" are "EMAILED VIA PDF" (some mailed) along with log in information for the Online Live Conferencing and/or Recorded Class and/or Course. By law, we do not give you permission in any shape or form to record our online class/course and/or in person class/course.
3. As a "Freight Broker" you will be given instruction on the basics of how to broker a load. Basic procedure explained on where to set up your business as a LLC as a freight brokerage business or as an an agent for a freight broker. Will explain where to get your license, surety bond or to a bank to get a trust. All and/or any of our "Training Manuals" and/or "Training Materials" are "EMAILED VIA PDF" along with log in information for the Online Live Conferencing and/or Recorded Class and/or Course. By law, we do not give permission to record any of our online and/or in person class and/or course. We do not teach accounting and/or the laws, rules and regulations of becoming a freight broker during our class/course.
4. As with any service-oriented business, successful and/or unsuccessful use of our services and/or training will vary widely among our clients depending on many factors, including but not limited to the clients’ you contact, your marketing skills, creative motivation, level of effort, individual expertise, current business contacts, business experience, cost of doing business, personal capital needs and the ability to identify opportunity and understand the freight broker industry. We also know that some of our clients will not implement our education and/or service program, applying the necessary time and effort to establish a service-oriented new business: We obviously cannot compel you to implement our training and/or services nor can we ensure and verify that you fully understand the nature of this industry and its demands. We supply you some basic education and tools to go into this industry, but it is up to the student/customer to go research this industry to determine whether you want to be a Freight Broker or an Agent.
5. Our class/course offer our "Training Manual" and/or "Training Materials" to be used during our class, which comes with the service and/or training of instructions/education. Everything is sent via-email as a PDF (some mail). The use of the information should be based upon your own due diligence and judgment on how best to use the training of our service. You should not view our company’s services and/or training as responsible for any success and/or failure of your business. Your decision to purchase our class/course which comes with either a "Training Manual" and/or emailed "Training Materials" used during training online, and the use this education/information and/or services and/or training should be based on your own due diligence. The sole key to your success depends upon each individual.
6. Customer understands and legally agrees that once payment(s) are paid and received by "Freight Broker Agent School LLC" for any reason at all that our instructor(s) become sick, ill or can not teach the "Freight Broker Agent School" class/course, only the payment(s) for the class will be refunded in full. The customer understands and agrees if you come to one of our in office classes, they are to pay for their own airfare, hotels, rental car, and that the customer will not be paid or refund any monies in any shape or form in the case, there is a cancellation of the "Freight Broker Agent School" class/course.
7. All "Training Manual and/or Training Materials" and/or "Online Class/Course" is "Copyrighted" by law and may NOT be copied in any shape or form by law. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. 2000-2021©Copyright Freight Broker Agent School LLC. All Rights Reserved. Once payment is made and/or received all and/or any "Training Manual" and/or "Training Materials" are "Email Via PDF Files" to customer and/or student before class date(s).
8. Customer and/or Student agrees and understand once they have sign, date and initial our "Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure Agreement" in order to receive all or any "Training Manual" and/or "Training Materials" via PDF through via-email. Whether a Written and/or Electronic Signatures using DocuSign (“E-Sign Act”). You must affirmatively consent to receive this information electronically, and by clicking “agree and/or consent and/or otherwise making a similar indication of consent in connection with this agreement or other electronic information, you are consenting to receive electronic information via-Email in PDF Form all or any "Training Manual and/or Training Materials".
9. Note: Once payment is made and received by in either part or full payment "ALL SALES ARE FINAL". Customer understands and agrees that there are "NO REFUNDS or any CHARGEBACKS" are allowed or given, in any shape or form using a credit or debit card or PayPal in any shape or form other form of Payment. PayPal has been advised of this disclosure/disclaimer. We have the right to make any change any/or all information in this website legally at our discretion.
10. The student and/or individual(s) may not copy and/or record any of our video conferencing and/or in office classes/courses and/or with or without the instructor. The student and/or individual gives the company stated as the Freight Broker Agent School LLC and/or any instructor of the class, in which the student/customer who has attended, the right to publish any recordings, videos, and/or written commits and/or referrals by student and/or individual in any media format. We have the right to make any change any/or all information on this website legally at our discretion.
11. We disclose that our site may or we may decide to be an affiliated marketer with links to an online retailer on or off this website (some of the Links). We will or would earn commission from this/these retailers.
12. We do not cover the following information in the class/course.
a). How to use a TMS Software - We supply a list of TMS (in our Password are for our students only) you must go do your own research to choose which is best for you, if decide to use one. The software company will break down how to use their system. We suggest that you ask for their demos to try them out before purchasing to verify easy to use for you, and verify that it is in your price range.
b). As per becoming a freight broker and opening up a brokerage company, it is up to you and you alone to do your own research, and to learn the Laws, rules, and regulations of becoming a freight broker. Go to the F.M.C.S.A. website and/or call them for legal advise and/or information.